CALLING THE NURSE BY PATIENT
Are you responsible for managing and operation of hospital or retirement home? Do you care your patients satisfaction? Would you like to increase both your patients safety and staff effectiveness?
Wireless system CommOn is able to connect needs of your patients and staff by easy way.
How it works?
enables simple, comfortable and immediate calling of nurse directly from the bed
ensure immediate delivery of information about calling regardless where staff is at the moment located
provides list of all callings including time of staff arrival and also valuable summary analysis about hospital occupancy in time and space, information about average and total staff reaction time, real-time notifications about critical situations etc.Do you have more questions?
BIGGEST ADVANTAGES OF NURSE CALLING SYSTEM
Information about particular calls and nurses arrivals, effective labour usage thanks to statistics about calls within entire hospital or its particular areas, tracking occupancy during hours, days, particular areas and also staff reaction time.
Better overview, easier work, higher effectiveness.
Higher comfort and safety.
- What is displayed on the nurses watches?
- After pressing the calling button, staff sees on its watches information about the calling bed, means its number or name. In case of more patients calling at the same time, also the chronological order is shown. After any of call is managed, staff will simply delete info about this calling from its watches. Therefore, watches always show only the cases which are still open.
- Which way watches inform nurses about the calling?
- Watches can be set for both beeping or vibrating. Thanks to this, calling is discrete and atmosphere pleasant and calm, patients are not disturbed with loud bells or shouting.
- Which way is the button fixed?
- There are few options. Button can be freely placed on table next to bed or firmly fixed on bed or wall (by both-sides tape or screws).
- How many watches for nurses do we need?
- It´s suitable to have watches for all nurses, who are on the floor during one shift. After the shift changes, same watches are used by nurses on other shift
- What about installation and system commissioning?
- Delivery of the system, its installation, commissioning, testing and training of the personnel is carried out on site by our technicians.
- How strong is the signal and its distance?
- Signal strength depends on few factors. In open space it´s approximately 150 m. It can be decreased by thick walls, glass walls, floor levels or other electronic interference. Signal is however possible to extend by simple adding the signal repeater into the configuration and plugging to the socket.
- How long is the battery life in buttons?
- Battery life in buttons depends on the volume of presses. In hospital environment is average period of the battery life approximately 6 months. Afterwards it´s required to replace batteries with the new ones.
- How long is the battery life in watches?
- Watches are able to work standard 12-hours shift. After shift it´s necessary to charge them. They are charged quickly and in simple way, by provided charging cable in around 2-3 hours.
- Does system require any special maintenance?
- To its work system does not require any special maintenance. For ensuring smooth operation we only recommend regular technical check by our technicians in interval at least once a year.